Tuesday, February 10, 2009

work it...make it ...

dani threw a monkey wrench at me yesterday when he asked me if i would knit his teachers dishcloths for valentines day...as you can see i didn't feel like knitting up your traditional red...pink...and white...i've only finished 1.5 out of 6...however i have until friday so i should be good to go...i still have to knock out a hat for ricky's mom who leaves next week...it should only take me a few hours so i'll cast that on now...that way i can drop it off to the post office this evening...i'll have to use something from my stash...most likely it will be knit picks sock yarn...not exactly my first choice...but it's available...yeah i know that i've been blogging about knitting up this hat for over a week....and it should be no surprise that i still haven't learned my lesson....yup...i still wait until the last minute...what else is new...oh...and now that my socks are almost finished...the weather is warming up...go figure...

on the needles...ballband dishcloths...my socks...and a hat...

and on vinyl...harder better faster stronger by daft punk

No comments: