Thursday, February 19, 2009

happy feet...

these will be dad's 2nd pair of socks...every time i call the parents he just happens to ask me where his socks are...initially i cast on the guitar man socks...but frogged them...instead i've decided to go with the masonic lodge pattern...the pattern is easy to memorize and seems to be knitting up rather quickly...

lj and i made a pact with one another...to finish a pair of socks a month...this will be much harder for me to accomplish then her...that woman is forever knitting...however i have serious case of second sock syndrome...and never enough time to knit...well that's not all together true...i get alot accomplished when i tend to knit from 11pm till 4am...and shit i would do it every night....it really wouldn't be a problem...well...maybe a small one...that i happen to be one nasty miserable bitch the next day...i personally don't have a problem with that...however the ones around me do...

on the needles...masonic lodge socks

on vinyl...i walk like jayne mansfield...by 5,6,7,8's

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yep that sock pact. Hmm I wonder how successful I will be. I know I have to get 2 pairs done this month. (March). So we will see!! You might just beat me on this one.