Wednesday, February 4, 2009

oh canada...

well they are finally complete...it took me longer then usual...but then again i kept rippin' the bitches back...instead of pushing on...i did it not once...but twice...the first time was when i was about one pattern row from finishing the foot and the other time was when i was on the third row in the decreasing of the toe...why i ask myself...well i guess because sometimes i do stooooopid things...however the good news is tomorrow they will be will be on the way up to canada to keep my grandma's tooties warm...too bad i couldn't hand deliver them...

my mum's back home...i guess that she's getting back into the swing of things...for some older people my parents sure do seem to keep busy...they always have something going on...i have to seriously knock out some socks for my dad...otherwise he may just end up wearing holes in the pair he has now...

the boys have been feeling under the weather lately...dani was home from school for two days with migraine headaches, a slight fever and a cough...i took him to the dr's on monday and he tells us that rest is the best...now dami seems to have taken on his symptoms...he's been really fussy with a slight fever hopefully by the weekend everyone in the house has passed the winter flu bug...

i started reading dani's book twilight yesterday and it's really not that bad...i'm almost finished and then i'll start the next in the series...new moon...he wants us to watch the movie when it comes out on dvd...i think we have a few more weeks before it hits blockbuster...

on the needles...i'm going to cast on some socks for dad...some socks for me...me...me...a hat for my mil...and maybe the february lady sweater...

on vinyl...never miss a beat by kaiser cheifs

No comments: