Tuesday, April 21, 2009

april showers...has me knittin' mittens...

i have no idea why i wanted to knit up mittens in april...*scratches head* i'm thinking it was the yarn's fault...it was screaming at me to be knit up as owl mittens...such a cute and quick pattern... not sure if i will add the buttons for eyes just yet...i'm actually thinking about possibly gifting them to my little niece lily for christmas this year...whooo knows...

the little one is keeping on his toes and utilizing his cast arm to his advantage...i'm now nervous to see what will happen once the cast is removed...

dani has been hassling me about scouts and not always wanting to go...he can be so wishy washy...one day he's telling me "it's not cool mum"...but after getting away and going camping for the weekend he's usually chewing my ear out on the drive home telling me all the cool stuff they did...he's signed up for rainey mountain ga...hopefully he'll have a blast and make some amazing memories...

on the needles...dad's socks...and fls

on vinyl...you are the one by shiny toy guns

No comments: