Tuesday, October 21, 2008

more...more...more...

well as you can see i took a few more pictures...

i'm trying to stay on the ball when it comes to completing projects...i must say i am getting better...especially when it comes to socks...

i finished up dad's cable socks...and no lj you are not seeing double...i believe this would be my 4th completed pair...now on to another pair the monkey's maybe...


i also decided to take another pic of my mil's hat before it went out in the mail...it fits really good...i might just have to make one for myself...

nothing else new here...so until next time...













2 comments:

Leslie said...

iI just love this hat! You keep telling me that I am your best friend so does that mean there is one in the works for me??? xo

lolita vontorch said...

sure is lj...i know my bff is always last...but only when it comes to my knitting that's cause you knit yourself tho...xo