Monday, June 2, 2008


lately i've been spending most my time taking pictures of my little guy...he seems to really like the camera...
today was a total blow...i found a really cute house for rent on the net and drove past it last night and when i called this morning to see if i could see the inside somebody already put a deposit down on it...freakin eh...i also called about a different house just down the street and the real estate broker told me that i was looking too soon...i guess i'll keep looking in hopes that as time gets closer i'll find something better *keeping fingers crossed* i hate moving especially as i get older i find it stressful...i remember how my mom would get all wired...i'd tell her to relax...that she's getting herself all worked up for nothing...and now i notice i'm turning into her...shit...i'm becoming my mother...

No comments: